1.    #1  
    I've noticed that lately I can't call out at times. The phone hangs in the "calling" screen and I expect the call timer to show. Then after a while of not starting to connect it says "hanging up" and that's it. Turning on and off the radio seems to then allow these calls to go through without a problem. I tried a *228 update and nothing. Anyone else see this?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoshmeo
    I've noticed that lately I can't call out at times. The phone hangs in the "calling" screen and I expect the call timer to show. Then after a while of not starting to connect it says "hanging up" and that's it. Turning on and off the radio seems to then allow these calls to go through without a problem. I tried a *228 update and nothing. Anyone else see this?
    I know exactly what your talking about. My last phone did that, then the next thing that started happening to me was that my speakerphone was "greyed out" under the menu. Then all the sudden my earpiece just stopped working. It started up all the sudden to, this was also pre-update so that had nothing to do with it
    treoshmeo - I've had the same issue several times a day since the update. Really starting to **** me off.