1.    #1  
    Since the update, sometimes when I press the green phone button, up by the call log and dial pad selections, I get the option of 'Send Key (flash)' . I can get it to always pull up if I press the Green phone imediatly after hanging up with someone.

Has anyone else seen this?

BTW, I was ready to throw my 700w against a wall with frustration before the update. The update fixed 90% of my complaints and I can now use it as I need it. Sometimes, I just have to soft reset to get enough memory, but I can live with that as long as email and data work.

Tripp
    Perhaps it acts like a hookswitch flash or Link button to access call waiting? Just guessing...
    on most phones when you push the send key while in a call it answers the next incoming call. our treos do that but you can't toggle back and forth or disconnect the first one with out hanging up on everyone
    melissa
    Quote Originally Posted by melissac
    on most phones when you push the send key while in a call it answers the next incoming call. our treos do that but you can't toggle back and forth or disconnect the first one with out hanging up on everyone
    I thought that when you hit flash it hangs up on the line you were talking on and puts you on the incoming call. I thought that was the difference between the swap button and flash?