Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The main feauture of the update is push email. If you don't need push you should be ok without the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoshmeo
    Aha. So those people who report problems with software should be dismissed because they are "loud" and "negative." Right now the update has barely been out so I think it's premature to conclude about anything.

Unfortunately I had to update or hard reset regarding my phone problem. Right now it works although I think it is more phone programming and turning it on and off more than anything else. I'm a heavy phone user and will also report my experience, the good and any bad that might arise.
    My point is that message boards like this are not often very accurate reflections of the population at large. Many of the people here are much more particular than the average user, and as such, they often make much bigger issues out of minor "problems" that go unnoticed by the great majority of Treo owners - or may simply not affect the average user who doesn't install any additional applications, doesn't even have an SD card, and simply uses the Treo as a communication device.

Message boards like this are most often used by enthusiasts and this sort of behavior is par for the course. I'm not saying it's good or bad - I'm saying that people need too consider the source of the information they're reading before making decisions. We may use more of the capabilities of our Treos and possibly even understand how they work better than the average Joe, but we also notice things and are critical of features that most owners never even use. This place is a tremendous resource, but ironically, if you believe everything you read here, you'd probably never even buy a Treo in the first place.
    I am not during the update.if it is not broken then don't fix it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12