Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Is there a way to stop the camera from making that clicking sound when you take a picture? I have all sounds off but the camera still makes noise. Thanks.
    did you take the time to read the manual? or was it easier to fire up the web browser search in TC (assuming you did) to see if it was discused already, find out it had not, then start a new thread to ask the question?

Just curious...
    The thread police are in the building
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Seems like it would take less effort to answer the question than be an anal *****. Perhaps you just get off patrolling internet threads.

Either way the question remains.
    you can turn the sound off temp by using the ringer off switch on top of the treo
    I provided you the same answer as Yitz over at your identical post on Howards Forums. Hopefully you don't consider me an anal ***** - it really matters to me what people think of me on the internet ... just like it does to you, apparently.
    You should be able to change it to "no sound" under sounds and notifications.
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWuser
    You should be able to change it to "no sound" under sounds and notifications.
    I agree with you, but that option doesn't appear on my Treo.
    If it's like the 650, when I click the menu button in the camera I get the Photo Settings screen, one of which is Shutter Sound (On/Off)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    If it's like the 650...
    It's not - there are no menu choices on the phone dedicated to silencing the (cheezy) camera click sound - only via silencing the phone.

Perhaps something in the registry...