Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No hard resets but I am noticing that my VMS indicator is not displaying when I get a message. But I'm chalking that one up to a 3rd party software issue and not the update.
    Whats the difference between soft and hard reset? Once in a while I do have to remove the battery cover and do a reset with the stylus.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I've done two hard resets without a problem.

D
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete411
    Whats the difference between soft and hard reset? Once in a while I do have to remove the battery cover and do a reset with the stylus.
    Hard reset means u lose all your data and it goes back to factory settings. Always fun....
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    on my third treo 700w in less then a week. first one went fine for a while, started bugging out by not turning on with the red button, did the activesync trick, the buttons only would light up and then sometimes it would just sit there and vibrate, got it exchanged, that one did the same thing, kept missing calls and txt for hours at a time, first one did that too... im on my third one and its starting to do the same thing, getting very annoyed.. and i work for the verizon.. i have to keep calling my own customer service
    - Treo 700w
    I've had to HS 3x's now to fix problems. Previously, I hadn't performed a HS. Anyone know if it's possible to go back to the original firmware? I had no problems with the original version.
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkINX4
    on my third treo 700w in less then a week. first one went fine for a while, started bugging out by not turning on with the red button, did the activesync trick, the buttons only would light up and then sometimes it would just sit there and vibrate, got it exchanged, that one did the same thing, kept missing calls and txt for hours at a time, first one did that too... im on my third one and its starting to do the same thing, getting very annoyed.. and i work for the verizon.. i have to keep calling my own customer service
    that doesnt bode well.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12