1.    #1  
    Recently my activesync will not sync. I can connect, but nothing will sync. I have upgraded to 4.2 and still the same problem...help.
    Try a hard reset! It has ALWAYS worked for me. Hope you have Sprite Backup.

Tom
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Delete partnership on your computer with the Treo. Then reconnect.
  4.    #4  
    It still will not connect correctly. Active sync is looking for changes, then box pops up to combine data, replace data, or do nothing. When I click on either of the 3 options is gives me an error of "Sync cannot be completed successully", but the thing about it, it goes ahead and connects to my 700. I can get pics and it will update my calender, but not my contacts.... please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by reabsco
    It still will not connect correctly. Active sync is looking for changes, then box pops up to combine data, replace data, or do nothing. When I click on either of the 3 options is gives me an error of "Sync cannot be completed successully", but the thing about it, it goes ahead and connects to my 700. I can get pics and it will update my calender, but not my contacts.... please help.
    Have you applied the ROM update 1.10? If not, the fix for this problem is to make sure all files in the \windows\temp folder are deleted on the 700w.
  6.    #6  
    After deleting 7200 temp files. I think it is working.