1.    #1  
    If you use NYDITOT and set it to 320 x 240 mode, Slingbox will play in full screen mode and widescreen mode as well.
    Great tip, slingplayer mobile has become a favorite addition to my treo. The new release streams even better than the last beta, even over 1X connections.
    Nyditot?!?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdyonegh
    Nyditot?!?
    http://www.nyditot.com/Home.asp
    So does nyditot work great with all the basic features of the T700? Any compability issues? My treo is clean and running great from the update....I just want to make sure this new software will not slow it down.

Whats been your experiences overall?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by yitzchakis1
    So does nyditot work great with all the basic features of the T700? Any compability issues? My treo is clean and running great from the update....I just want to make sure this new software will not slow it down.

Whats been your experiences overall?
    It has been working great. The best thing is any applications that require 320x240 look normal when they run.
    I have been using Orb to stream my videos from my Media center PC, and it has been working great. The only issue I have is the sides of the screen are cropped a bit in full screen mode. Does Nyditot fix this?

Thanks!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrash
    I have been using Orb to stream my videos from my Media center PC, and it has been working great. The only issue I have is the sides of the screen are cropped a bit in full screen mode. Does Nyditot fix this?

Thanks!
    I don't use Orb so I don't know.