1.    #1  
    sweeeeeeeeeeet

Note: This update has not been modified from the one posted earlier on the Palm.com web site. This download includes changes that affect the installation process only. If you have already run the Treo 700w Updater 1.10 successfully, you do not need this update.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    if i already did the original upgrage, can i still do this one also?.....some people were saying that a lot of users did the update successfully but there were certain files or whatnot that didnt get updated.....so would there be any harm in trying this updateover the first update?
    you'd probably have to do that version number change but i dont see how it could hurt...but then again you never know
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    what if i use prite to backup before the newer update and then if something goes wrong i can go restore right?...would that be ok to do
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    let us know what happens if you do it
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Happy, I don't know if you want to do that. I remember that there was something on the Palm website about doing that. Don't remember exactly what it said but I don't think it would be good because this is a firmware update and sprite doesn't backup your firmware.