Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    MS has it posted on their website:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...ivesync42.mspx

    Any brave souls???
  2.    #2  
    I've installed it and it appears to be working fine. Seems to be a little faster. No indication of what they've "fixed".

    You gotta love this line of text taken right from the MS webpage..."Microsoft ActiveSync provides a great synchronization experience with Windows powered PCs and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box."

    Now that's cohones!
  3. #3  
    I'm using it and no problems so far. I still have to turn off ZoneAlarm to get it to sync otherwise it just sites there. I'm going to investigate ZA to see what I can find.
  4. Picasosz's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    #4  
    I noticed nothing so I uninstalled it.
  5. #5  
    Ah, I got it finally, I'm using ZoneAlarm Free, I went to the log viewer and I also searched at Microsoft and found I that ZA was blocking access to port 26675. So I right clicked on it and added it to a trusted zone. Now all is good. For more info read here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...c/default.mspx
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Picasosz
    I noticed nothing so I uninstalled it.
    For anyone interested, I've now used it both at home and at work and synce'd with both USB and Bluetooth and have had no problems.

    Note I'm also running the 1.10 firmware, the speed increase is due to that as well.

Posting Permissions