1.    #1  
    Just checking if it backs up Calender Entries so when you Restore, it will restore the entries to the correct date and time slot. I couldn't find this info at the Sprite Software website. TIA!
    Sprite backs up everything, unless you specifically exclude something.
    And It will restore everything, unless you specifically tell it to exclude something.

It's pretty powerful.
    Oh. one more thing. IF you have an exchange service (like 4smartphone.net or any other exchange that syncs your calendar, mail, and contacts) DO NOT restore those from a backup, it will cause errors. It's better to let the exchange server re-sync those entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod
    Oh. one more thing. IF you have an exchange service (like 4smartphone.net or any other exchange that syncs your calendar, mail, and contacts) DO NOT restore those from a backup, it will cause errors. It's better to let the exchange server re-sync those entries.
    When do I need to configure that? Is it something that I could do when restoring a backup or should I stop backing those items up from now? Also, it sounds like with the exchange service, the dedicated backup software may be redundant and uneccesary.
    You can do it at either time. If you switch to advanced mode instead of guided mode, you should be able to choose what you back up. De-selecting things will make your backup file smaller.

IF you already have a full backup or you want always do a full backup you can still choose to restore individual items and not restore others.

I've even opened a full backup just to restore one single spreadsheet file.

Yes many things will be restored during a re-sync with an exchange server, but there are still many things that you may want that are not, like word and excel docs, IE favorites, Outlook Notes, custom ringtones, and of course your various programs and their settings.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks regarding calander! So programs that I install afterwards (ie. AIM) will not be restore? Just wondering.......
    I'm kinda confused. Everything can be backed-up and restored.

You can do a full backup and full restore and that will restore EVERYTHING.. including programs.

You can do a partial backup and fully restore that backup and it will restore only the things you chose to backup.

You can do a full backup and do a partial restore and chose which files and programs you want to restore.

For exchange servers you do not need to, nor do you want to back up or restore your PIM Databases.

If you want to make backups that include your installed programs, make sure you include to backup and restore the registry, otherwise your programs may not run properly.

Does that help?
  9.    #9  
    Yes it does! Thanks again.....
    Very helpful, Thank you.
    Good. I'm glad to help.