1.    #1  
    HI all!

This forum is a great resource for my new phone, I want to thank everyone first for all the great info posted here.

I recently got Orb configured on my HTPC at home and now have live TV and videos streamed to my phone (it's SO COOL!). Though in full screen mode all video seems to have the side edges cropped off, both streamed and on the SD card. News channels are the hardest to watch since a lot of text on the screen is cut off. Is there a way to resize the video screen in Windows Player on the 700w? My old PDA has settings to do it that are not present on the 700. Are there registry hacks, or another media player that will do this better?

Thanks!
    Tcpmp
  3.    #3  
    I'll give it a try tonight, thanks. Do you know if it will stream video like Windows Media Player does? Or is it a playback tool only?

Is the screen crop issue fixed in the new update? I noticed that the notes said it had "Pictures and Videos enhancements"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrash
    I'll give it a try tonight, thanks. Do you know if it will stream video like Windows Media Player does? Or is it a playback tool only?

Is the screen crop issue fixed in the new update? I noticed that the notes said it had "Pictures and Videos enhancements"
    Makes WMP look like the piece of crap it is.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoshmeo
    Makes WMP look like the piece of crap it is.
    LOL, OK sounds like it is a must have for video on the 700w.