1. SHV
    Hi,

Ok, since the update I keep geeting messages that the pocket msn service could not connect', especially after a phone call. No matter how often I try and dismiss the message, the only sure way to do so is to click on the little butterfly icon that it places near the 1X icon (I am in a 1X area).

I went into every pocket msn setting and hotmail setting that I saw, and disabled automatic checking, etc. I think I got them all, and signed out of PMSN in PIE too.... but the messages persist! Now, I also get error messages that pertain to Hotmail too.

None of this happened prior to the update, which BTW went fine for me. I can get push to work, but to conserve battery I have activesynch set to a defined duration.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

thanks,
    Steve
    I had the same issue. So I went into the Setup program for MSN and told it to reset the username (or some such language which was on a button I clicked). Basically I reset my username and password. No more nags. Of course, I can't login to MSN IM either, but that's not a biggy for me.
  3. SHV
    Thanks! I gave that a try, and I will see what happens. I would like to have Pocket MSN functionality, especially IM, for those rare times when needed, but I suppose that I can restore the login if I ever need that.
    any solutions for this? i hate waking up at 3am, 3:15am, 3:30am etc.. because of this error notification
  5. SHV
    I followed adamt's suggestion, and the problem went away.... I would suggest trying it, if you don't use pocket msn often.
    I used admant's suggestion as well ("Clear Saved Password" inside MSN Options) - looks to have solved the error message... but there really should be a way to suppress the error msg and still keeping the Password saved. Very strange...