1.    #1  
    Ok i admit it I need help. I am trying to remove a email account from my 700 and have no idea how to do it. I looked in the user manual without any luck.

Help Please.

George
    Quote Originally Posted by gdavis2221
    Ok i admit it I need help. I am trying to remove a email account from my 700 and have no idea how to do it. I looked in the user manual without any luck.
    In idiotic Windows Mobile fashion, this is known as "one handed one brained operation." Whip out your stylus and press down on the account you want to delete and you'll see the round circle eventually expose a menu with a delete option.
    FYI, once you delete an email account, you can not reuse that name if you should want to re establish the account. For some reason, the brainiacs in Redmond figure that once an acct is created, you can not use that name again EVEN IF YOU DELETED THE ACCOUNT!
    Here's something weird: I have the new update installed, and when I delete an account, it magically comes back if I do a soft reset. I never tried deleting an account before the update, so I'm not sure if it's related or not. Anyoen else have this issue?
    Probably why you can't use the same name. It must reference a file/or something that persists after deleting the account.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    I didn't try to re-create any accounts. I simply deleted an account. It did disappear from my account list, but then I did a soft reset, and it was back again. Very strange.