Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Question for those of you how have this set up on their 700w with Mail2Web Push:

I have set it up to have my Email, Contacts, and Calendar Pushed to my Treo, and it works well, but in Activesync Settings, there is an option to either
    1) Replace the item in my device or
    2) Keep the item in my device

in the Advanced settings.

Which setting should this be at? I was hoping that info would be synchronized both ways if there was a conflict.

Reason why I asked was because of scenerio below:
    -Modified a calendar event using Mail2Web calendar on remote PC
    -Noticed seconds later that the Treo had the correct event modification
    -When I did a USB Activesync on my HOME computer, all the modification changes were erased.
    -Subsequently, the erased "changes" also erased the Mail2Web calendar data, and now all my original changes from the Remote PC are now gone.

I hope that wasn't too confusing. Anyway, obviously I would like to have Mail2Web web calendar, Treo, and Home PC Outlook calendars all in sync. Any thoughts?
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    You need to change the Active Sync settings on the home computer so that it doesn't overwrite what is on the Treo.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    So for Exchange Server settings = "Replace items on my device"

and Windows PC setting = "Keep the item on my device"

?
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w