Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    yes...they use the same supplier...
    Anyone have any photos of the pieces that are included?
    Is anyone using a BSE with a holster? Does it fit well? Which holster?
    Thanks,
    Russ
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm using mine with Helix holster. It fits great, not really any different than before. The skin is literally fractions of a MM thick.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Thanks for the input. I think people previously reported problems with the original Seidio holster - I noticed they now have a "version 2" upgraded holster. Anyone have experience with the Seidio 2? I'd like to try it with a BSE protector.
    Russ
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by blulegend
    Anyone have any photos of the pieces that are included?
    i'll post some once i get my new set
  7.    #27  

hope this helps
    thanks!!! think I'm gonna order a set now.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Not bad but I think I like the "cut" of the Invisible Shield much better. Will probably still but this one to cover some of the parts the invisible shield does not (sides and bottom)
    I just installed my today and it's worth the $8-$9. Only two things I wish it would cover would be the antenna cap and also possible a strip that goes across the front where the TREO is etched.
    BSE is the best thing ever... especially with a holster clip.. it makes it clip in tighter..
    Just got my set yesterday and installed them. I love BSE! I got a set for my treo 700, my 5G black ipod video and a set for my brother's SLVR. The skins are awesome on the ipod and the Treo. Not installed yet on the SLVR.
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Not bad but I think I like the "cut" of the Invisible Shield much better. Will probably still but this one to cover some of the parts the invisible shield does not (sides and bottom)
    What parts does the IS cover? I would like something that covers the entire silver part around the screen. Also a little better protection around the corners would be nice. I know that something that is cut from a sheet to be applied will have limitations, but I really don't want to go with a skin.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Has anyone tried these as compared to the silicone skins? I know that the silicone skins would give better bounce when you drop the Treo :-) but in terms of scratch protection it looks like BSE or IS are pretty useful. That's just judging from the photographs, though.
    For scratch protection, a silicon skin would be better. Most cover more than the BSE or IS do. For ultimate scratch protection, put a BSE or IS on your Treo and then put it into any type of skin case, silicon or leatherskin.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Is the BSE hard to install without bubbles or misalignments?
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    Is the BSE hard to install without bubbles or misalignments?

VERY easy to apply. I had zero problems installing on my treo 700w, my black ipod 5G, and my brother's SLVR.

You put them on with a little soapy water so you have a little time to slide it around to be in the perfect spot and work all the air bubbles out. There really no air bubbles to work out anyhow..

-Erick
    I'm gonna order one hoping it fits my 700p

<sarcasm>
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    I'd like to share a testimonial about BSE.

I ordered from them on a Friday evening. Their site says it takes between 6-10 days for delivery, so I figured they were sending it 50th class mail to KY via S America. Nearly two weeks later, I hadn't seen my delivery. I contacted them via email and they responded very quickly. They apologized and said a new one would be out that day. That was last Friday. I received the replacement BSE on Tuesday. Excellent service!!

I have applied the BSE on my 700w and it's great. It went on really, really easy and quick. I only had trouble with the screen piece because I got a piece of fuzz under it when trying to apply it. I ended up messing that piece up putting it on and off (I "picked" at it and stretched out the corner). Other than that, the BSE is covering about 95% of the Treo. I am using the face in Helix style holster from Verizon and it's great with the BSE.

I highly recommend BSE. Great price, great service, great product.
    wow, what a review & photo allen2oo3 and everyone who try it. I actually order a clear case, but I think I'll have to try this and the clear case. thx again.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast