Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Plus I'm betting that the rom will be updated to include sms threading and a2dp support since these features have been delivered for the 750v.
    That's what I'm betting on. Hopefully it'd be AKU 3.x which has a2dp officially supported plus all the other improvements. I mean technically, the last update to the OS was when Verizon got the AKU 2.2.1 update back a few months ago--so maybe with their Dec release of the 700wx we'd see a new ROM?

eh, I can hope.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    On a similiar note, is there anyway to simply transfer your audio to a handset (not a2dp). I listen to alot of podcasta and streaming radio, and would like to use a headset, but don't necessarily need the fidelity. I tried the BT audio hack from trianglepowers.com with no luck.

thanks
    Your only option there is to get a Jabra A210 dongle. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Your only option there is to get a Jabra A210 dongle. Sorry.
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully this will be addressed in the next firmware upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully this will be addressed in the next firmware upgrade.
    Although I doubt itm I hope you're right. A2DP is mandatory for my next device and if the 700w doesn't have it I'll be moving to another device.
    If we get some help from the xda guys we could get the a2dp stack off of the 750v. There is still hope.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43#post1032043
    sorry to resurrect, but...

any updates? i have a new (month old) verizon 700w, w/ 1.10... and i performed the operations listed by JohnnyG on page 1, but i dont even get the option of stereo, let alone skippy music...

just "hands free" as before, and now "headset"...

this issue been fixed yet?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678