Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I was able to access the server this morning, but this afternoon I am unable to. Anyone with the same problems or is it just my account?

Thanks in advance.

Jon
    OWA is not letting me log in and giving a
    HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
    error. And when trying to AS i get a error code 85010014
    yet, i can still access my account and get new mail through outlook.
    I'm having the same issue...
    yes it seems to be down. i can't send via treo, but seem to be receiving.
    Yes I was having problems sending email earlier. All messages said, 'there is no receipient with that name here.' I called them and they said they were aware and they were fixing it soon.
    issues here too, my last successful sync was 1300 est
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    those of you who are receiving your email, are you using that MX function or the forward function?
    I have my email set to forward to my smartphone account
    I am setup using mail forwarding and I have been able to send and receive all day. This is scary though. Maybe they are growing to fast?
    I've noticed no issues today with 4smartphone. I use forwarding.
    it seems to be fixed.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Good morning 4SmartPhone Clients and Users:

Earlier this morning, a suggested Microsoft update, a new SMTP process was installed, however, as soon as we realized it was causing issues with our clients' outgoing emails, our team of technical support, immediately removed the process.

Please note, regardless of this technical issue, NO received emails have been lost, and as of this moment there should no longer be an issue with your outgoing emails.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Best regards,
    The 4SmartphoneTeam
    Great!
    jc01108, where did you get that message? Did they send you an email?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Yes, they sent me an email in response to a query about the problem on my account.
    Can someone help me with the set up prosses for a 4smartphone account? I created an account, have the setting to forward, exchange server set up on my phone and i still dont receive any e-mails.

Theres got to be a step that i am missing... Thanks in advance...
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman45
    Theres got to be a step that i am missing... Thanks in advance...
    Have you gone to your email account and set it up to forward messages to your 4smartphone account? If its a pop account there is usually a web page you can go to to configure it.
    No, This is probably the step that i am missing... I am using outlook, do i change these settings in there or in web outlook?
    No you need to go to your email provider, like for Mediacom Cable you sign in to your profile manager and you can specifiy wether or not and where to forward your email.
    On Another note, is anybody getting a lot more SPAM lately. I had some problems last week with some people not getting some messages and they told me that

Currently there are no ways that you can change the rules, but we are going to introduce shortly two new classes of service :

- No SPAM filtering which will bypass all filters, except for viruses;
    - Managed filtering (for a price) which will allow customized whitelists, quarantine, ...
    So I'm wondering if they started messing around with this now, and they haven't anounced pricing or info yet. I should email them.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast