Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Went to the Palm site to download Updater 1.10, and received the following message:

Temporarily unavailable.
    We anticipate that the Treo 700w updater will be available at a later date. If you have already installed the updater, please disregard this message.

No reason given for pulling the update.
    I am pissed about this too. I was away for a few days and couldnt wait to get home and try the update. Can someone post the file for us to download?
    it's a 30meg file

someone with bandwidth would have to host it
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    I wonder if they are updating the update to deal with the power issues?
    You might be better off. I started to wait a couple of days before updating but went against my better judgment.
    I'll send it to you....I have bandwidth that can do it, just email me how I should send it to you......

steinbergi@hotmail.com
    i dont think you can email it...hmm...i just got an idea. nevermind putfile is just for pics and videos
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Do tell and I'll send it
    searching for it...please stand by
    Last edited by foofighter; 04/22/2006 at 12:12 AM.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Thanks for the file and for posting it up so quickly. Still going to wait until tomorrow though. Unless they ran out of bandwidth (LOL) there must be a good reason why they took the update down.
    there's probably some bugs that they caught.

I've been getting some errors and get the window asking me to send report to MS not sure what's causing it
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    I downloaded the file 4/20/06 and it messed up my treo (had to get a new one from Verizon). Palm does know about the problem, but apparently didn't post that on the website. If possible, stay away, untill the new version comes out again.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I guess I'm lucky. No problems here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikg2004
    I downloaded the file 4/20/06 and it messed up my treo (had to get a new one from Verizon). Palm does know about the problem, but apparently didn't post that on the website. If possible, stay away, untill the new version comes out again.
    Care to elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by f1realtor
    Are your calls writing to the call log? I haven't had a single call added to any list since the update. If I press send twice I get the last number I called before the update, not the last number I dialed. If a call comes in it does not get recorded either; anywhere.

This really sucks...
    no problems here either.... this sucks i feel bad for all you guys, and i worry that mine is just waiting to spaz out.
    Count me in too...my update went flawlessly!
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    I get calls on the call log... no problems to report so far.. it will be interesting to see what changes they have.. i bet its just the installer issues.
    You have to wonder if Palm even tests their stuff before they release it.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast