1.    #1  
    Has anyone noticed that "Ignore Call" from the menu and also if you push the end call button doesn't work anymore when a call is coming in? I use this feature constantly but now it doesn't work since I updated the 700w firmware.
    Last edited by capteeou; 04/21/2006 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typo
    I noticed the end call button thing yesterday. I thought I wasn't pushing it at first.
    I just updated mine and my ignore button works, along with the END CALL button as well.
  4.    #4  
    Interesting.. I'll wait for a few more responses then I may hard reset and see if the issue goes away. Did you hard reset before or after the firmware update, rowdyonegh?
    Strange, my end all button works as ignore but the menu item "ignore" does nothing.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I just noticed the same thing with my phone after the update but after I turned off the phone and turned it back on it worked correctly both with the menu and end all button. So it appears to be a vzw issue not a phone issue.
    mine didnt work this AM hmm
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    I did do a hard resest after the upgrade, because I kept getting a message everytime I restarted that Some exe file was invalid or something, I actually deleted all the programs and still go the message, so I just did a hard reset.

I would recommened downloading the FREE SPRITE, do a backup...then hard reset and see what happens.
    My "Ignore" menu selection and Disconnect button both work.
    Mine is not working either, after several soft resets. Maybe we all need to hard reset?
    well if you do, at least you have Sprite Backup, so it's not a major ordeal.
  12.    #12  
    I did a hard reset and it did not fix it unfortunately. It's really odd how it's working for some people and not for others. I never had this issue before the firmware update. I sent an email to vzw customer service to see what they say.

On a good note Sprite backup works great to backup and restore
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Mine works.
    Quote Originally Posted by capteeou
    I did a hard reset and it did not fix it unfortunately. It's really odd how it's working for some people and not for others. I never had this issue before the firmware update. I sent an email to vzw customer service to see what they say.

On a good note Sprite backup works great to backup and restore
    im curious when you restored it did you restore the registery? Maybe there was a change in the registery that prevents you from doing that...so by restoring it you end up w/ the same scenario as you started with. Just a thought.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    mine works too
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    im curious when you restored it did you restore the registery? Maybe there was a change in the registery that prevents you from doing that...so by restoring it you end up w/ the same scenario as you started with. Just a thought.
    After I did the hard reset and before I restored the data I did some "ignore call" and "end call" tests and got the same results. I wanted to make sure it wasn't something in my registry or installed software. After that I restored my data with Sprite.
    no hard reset, no problems... ignore and end call both work...
    it's working now...weird...i'll take it.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
  19.    #19  
    Now mine is mysteriously working and I haven't changed anything. Maybe it takes a while to digest it's firmware like a good meal, lol. I'll take it too