1.    #1  
    Sorry to be a noob - i haven't been able to find just in basic terms, why PalmOS is better than WM5. Rumor is that the new 700p/800p/"Hollywood" phone will have PalmOS, and not WM5.

I know everyone is looking forward to the 700p, yet, i dont know why PalmOS is better. I know the 700p will have 64mb of ram (supposedly), which is a huge step up. But, i'm just unclear as to why the PalmOS is better than WM5. I personally like WM5, but i've only owned a Treo for 4 days. I've had Nextel for the past 7 years...

Anyone care to give me their opinions?
    Personal choice.

Some people are "Palm guys", some are "WM guys". Sounds simplistic, but it's true. If you're used to one OS, and it suits your needs, you won't really feel the need to switch.

Palm OS is simpler, and for what a PDA was originally designed to do, does it as well as anything. WM can do more, but also takes more resources.

Me personally, I've used both for at least 6 years. I don't think one is better than the other. I'll squeeze every drop of life I can get out of whatever device I'm using.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."