1.    #1  
    For anyone whom updated their Treo 700 to 1.10, does your phone automatically lock after 10 minutes of no use?

I tried to change or disable that feature in Start > Settings > Personal tab > Lock but the “Prompt if device unused for …” check box is grayed out.

All I can do is change and confirm the password.

Device: Treo 700w
    Using: Exchange 2003 Direct Push Technology
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    no...the phone does NOT auto lock..... it looks like your exchange server admins set up password policys...i would check with them....you will not be able to override but they can set you up as an exception.. if your nice... if you **** them off though they can remote wipe your device and not allow it to ever connect... if you try your device will do a hard reset
    Mine now locks after 1 hr. Shouldn't there be somewhere to change this in the Treo registry?
    You will have to talk to your Exchange admins. The MSFP portion of the update now gives Security Control to the admins, not you. This way you can comply with your companies information security policies.
    I am too big of a company for them to care about what I have to say. I'll need to find a workaround....
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    You could try a hosted exchange server and fwd your email to them but.... if you company has strict policys they may not allow you to fwd email to an outside email address....
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    You could try a hosted exchange server and fwd your email to them but.... if you company has strict policys they may not allow you to fwd email to an outside email address....
    Thats the problem with my company. We have a strict policy about that.