1.    #1  
    After installing the AKU2 patch from Palm, PdaNet stopped working. Anybody else having this problem?
    Anybody has a fix?
    I was on PdaNet version 1.14 that I had recently purchased with no problems. I accidently erased it while doing the 1.10 upgrade. I checked pdanet's site [URL=http://www.junefabrics.com]and noticed they have a new version 1.64. Also says beta for bluetooth. I installed 1.64 and connected with no troubles.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks IBMACE... it worked just like that!

I uninstalled it from PC and Treo, downloaded the latest version and re-installed on both... and it worked!
    Actually.... I just did the upgrade, confirmed it installed properly (praise the Lord) and PdaNet v1.02 is working just fine!

I'll probably upgrade to a newer version of PdaNet, but seeing that I don't have bluetooth on my laptop, I'm in no rush.

That being said, is there any other good reason to upgrade from v1.02 to v1.64? What does this new version have to offer?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBoisseau
    Actually.... I just did the upgrade, confirmed it installed properly (praise the Lord) and PdaNet v1.02 is working just fine!

I'll probably upgrade to a newer version of PdaNet, but seeing that I don't have bluetooth on my laptop, I'm in no rush.

That being said, is there any other good reason to upgrade from v1.02 to v1.64? What does this new version have to offer?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Here is the update history: http://junefabrics.com/pdanet/updatehistory.php
    I am thinking of getting it for this purpose, but I don't really need it for my laptop.

I have currently carry a Treo 650 and Treo 700W as well as a Lifedrive. I want to ditch the Treo650 and just carry the 700W w/ a Lifedrive.

(Actually I probably will hang on the 650 and try messing with the Firmware, or load linux on it)
    The BT modem doesn't work on mine anymore but USB works fine.