1.    #1  
    I'll see if I can keep this as to the point as possible. I've been a POS user for 10 years, including Treo 600 & 650.

How I currently use my Treo 650:
    -I currently WIRELESSLY sync my WORK Outlook (Mail/Calendar) to Cingular XPress Mail.
    -I currently HOTSYNC my PERSONAL Palm (Calendar/Notes/Contacts/ToDo) to my Yahoo contacts/calendar/ToDo via Intellisync (and Palm Desktop.)
    *Work outlook/contacts are in XPress Mail, Personal palm/contacts are in the Palm databases
    -I use SnapperMail (any mail progam will do) for POP mail from Yahoo.

So as you can see I'm very content with having my work Oultook stuff on XPress Mail with it's self-contained databases that are separate from the Palm internal databases. It works for me, and it's wireless. I like that I can keep in-sync all of my mail contacts on Yahoo through the hotsync.

My challenge going to WM5:
    1) My company won't open up and/or support Activesync. Therefore I have no choice but to keep using XPress Mail (WM client) or use the company's supported Goodlink.
    2) Yahoo will in fact sync up with outlook which I can then sync to the WM device. But I'm already using outlook for my work stuff which I sync wirelessly. If I sync Yahoo up to Outlook, all of the work and personal information is merged.

I've got it all figured out on PalmOS. Now I have to figure it out on WM because I will eventually switch.

Anyone care to give me some tips on what I should do?
    1) Give up and try to merge my personal and works stuff into Outlook and just deal with it. That it all just works?
    2) Create a different login on my Windows box, sync that user with Yahoo-Outlook, then to the WM Treo? Keep my work outlook going through Express Mail with my other/normal Windows logon?
    3) Is there another 3rd party app out there that helps you in this area?

It would be much simpler if Yahoo had their own PIM app or if Outlook had a way to keep two sets of calendar/contacts/notes in one profile.

How do you all do it?
    I've been trying to figure this out for a long time. Help.
    I'm no newbie, I can handle complicated. I'm just a newbie to WM.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    You could probably get the same answer from a "PC vs MAC" website... i've used both OS just as much but I prefer Windows since 95% of the world operates on windows programs and its what i've always used.

I can't help but always laughing when I see someone use the POS acronym when referring to Palm.
    The only question I have for you is: If you're getting everything you need from POS, why are you looking to completely change your operating system/common software?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    The only question I have for you is: If you're getting everything you need from POS, why are you looking to completely change your operating system/common software?
    Because I'm not getting everything I need from POS. WM5 supports more of what I want.

I just have PIM and email figured out on POS and I'm trying to figure out how to get personal and work data on 1 WM device. Additionally newer 3G devices are coming out this year and they're all WM5. I intend to get one so I really have no choice.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    700p on sprint should be out in 6 weeks. 3G and POS right there for you. unless you have to stay with VZW.