1.    #1  
    Is there anyway getting to the phone screen won't be a two friggen step process. I hit the green phone thing and then have to hit "DIAL PAD". I try to customize the buttons and I can't set it to go to the dial pad....frustration.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    No there is no way yet that anymone has found.
  3.    #3  
    That is so counter intuitive don't you think? I mean it's first and foremost a phone, right?! It just happens to get email, wirelessly sync to your computer, love your dog & wash your laundry.

Oh well.
    I would just think this would be such an easy feature to add and would make so many people happy....
    why don't you just dial with the number pad?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    You don't have to have the dial pad visible to actually dial. If you just start dialing the number you'll be fine.

D
    Quote Originally Posted by Souljer
    You don't have to have the dial pad visible to actually dial. If you just start dialing the number you'll be fine.

D
    thats what im sayin'
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I figured if we both said it he'd get it

D
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Souljer

D
    Probably because like some people who have big hands, it's hard to press those tiny keys without hitting 2 at a time.

So for some people it's not as easy as just dialing the number.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Think you can assign a shortcut to any key to bring up the dialer...

So... you would just hold down the key for a sec and the dialer would come up.. some keys you cant use...but you should try the side button perhaps???
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    Probably because like some people who have big hands, it's hard to press those tiny keys without hitting 2 at a time.

So for some people it's not as easy as just dialing the number.
    As a former college football defensive tackle with a playing weight of 295, I have no problem with the keypad. Short of having gigantism or Marfan's Syndrome, what's the difficulty with the keypad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    As a former college football defensive tackle with a playing weight of 295, I have no problem with the keypad. Short of having gigantism or Marfan's Syndrome, what's the difficulty with the keypad?
    agreed, I dial numbers directly usign the keypad and not the dialpad. I don't understand the attraction to dialing usign the on screen dial pad..... :shrug: