Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Can anyone suggest a hosted email wbsite that I can use the push email with? I would like one that I can say what I want my entire email address to be.
    I read in another thread that one person has had success with http://live.mail2web.com
    mail2web doesn't let you reply with your regular email address--you have to use their email address which is @mail2web.

4smartphone.net, though its $4/month, lets you use your original email address, so that when people get email from your treo they see your personal email as the reply to, not xxx@mail2web.com
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee
    mail2web doesn't let you reply with your regular email address--you have to use their email address which is @mail2web.

4smartphone.net, though its $4/month, lets you use your original email address, so that when people get email from your treo they see your personal email as the reply to, not xxx@mail2web.com
    But you can't check it from Outlook on the PC with the $4 account and to get that you have to have go with the $7 account. But can you use your existing account?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    The only problem with the 4smartphone.net is that they want they annual paymnet upfront instead of it being monthly.
    annual payment up front is not too bad, and they refund if you decide to cancel, and if you decide to upgrade you pay the difference.