1.    #1  
    Lucky me, i bought Sprite Backup a few days ago, and now its free.

I understand that you cannot restore a backup that you created
    before the phone update, but my question is this - Can I continue
    to use the Sprite Backup that I purchased after the upgrade,
    or must I download the new free version?

Another question - with E-mail, I am not interested in push/sync
    etc - I prefer to just use POP3 (leaving my messages on the server)
    as needed with occasional manual send/receives. Can I still continue
    to do this and will my configured accounts be untouched ?

Finally, does this update fix any bluetooth bugs? (I have
    trouble on and off pairing to my Acura TL).

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    One thing about Bluetooth... if you are connecting to AS through Bluetooth... like mine.. the USB wont connect.
    But.. you don't want to do the update through Bluetooth.. like i tried.
    It stops right in the middle of the maintenance screen. Luckily it had copied the update files down and when I pulled the batt and restarted the unit.. it finished the updates without being connected to the server.
    I guess all the updates were put on.. It now says 1.10 version.

FYI
    Paul G
    <><
    I successfully paired with my Acura TL before the update (unlike some on this board and the Acura forums who couldn't). I tried to make the update as clean as possible, so I hard reset and installed everything from scratch. So far I cannot pair with the car now. Not good.
    I have an 05 TL and paired to phone with and w/o the update. What is the problem? Sometimes it will take me a few tries.
    PaulSG --

Did you check to see if the device really updated? Some folks in the main thread said that though the version said 1.10 the push email options weren't present.
    Quote Originally Posted by dshafiee
    I have an 05 TL and paired to phone with and w/o the update. What is the problem? Sometimes it will take me a few tries.
    http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130297

The problem described there...the phone keeps trying to pair automatically, the car says "don't pair from the phone." Go through the proper process and just after you enter the passcode in the phone, rather than the car saying "phone has been paired," HFL shuts off. The above post describes a specific sequence of when you hit next on the phone and stuff and I may try that tonight.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treowonk
    PaulSG --

Did you check to see if the device really updated? Some folks in the main thread said that though the version said 1.10 the push email options weren't present.
    I did ... and it didn't... so I saw that you just edit the ver file in the update dir on the computer.

Then run the update again... with USB AS of course.

Then badda bing... its updated!!

Its been real stable too.!!

Paul G
    <><