1.    #1  
    Esp Cingular.....I want one..... and it has been about 4 or 5 month since Vorizon go it I'm guessing?

Todd
    Verizon's exclusive is rumored to be 6 months, so about June is when other carriers can get it, if that is true.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Call up the provider and ask them.
    You have read on here about how carrier reps can be clueless? Cingular reps here are definitely clueless in Chicago. I can tell you as a Cingular customer. I can't speak for how they are in FL, but you can get a different story every time from them here.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    You have read on here about how carrier reps can be clueless? Cingular reps here are definitely clueless in Chicago. I can tell you as a Cingular customer. I can't speak for how they are in FL, but you can get a different story every time from them here.
    What I meant is that nobody knows for sure and if someone is so hell bent on getting the phone then they can speak to the carrier who will simply say "soon" until they have an announcement that officially the phone will arrive on X date. Until then, everyone engages in pure speculation without official word...
    Ed Colligan stated Verizon has an exclusive thru "mid year"....to my mind, that could mean anywhere between April 15 and June 30. There are tons of threads on this subject by the way in teh Future Treos section. You'll glean a lot more info in those.