1.    #1  
    Bought Treo 2 days ago, and it stopped working as a phone now, it works fine as a PDA. The phone feature never comes on, doesnt connect to verizon wireless, all the other features work fine, still the same result after hard reset.
    And what did VZW say when you called them to report your broken device?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Is it in flight mode?
  4.    #4  
    verizon support blames Palm for malfunction, and Palm support blames verizon for network problems, and yes flight mode will not turn off (when you punch in the number and click send) When i turn on the phone feature, it shows verizon wireless welcome screen and then it goes back to today's screen with the phone feature still turned off
    Sounds a lot like a problem I had about a month ago, however for me a hard reset solved the problem. Actually, now that I think about it, I may of had to do a couple of hard resets and pull out the battery as well. I can't say that I remember the specifics real well, but it was something like that.

Tom
    2 days ago means within the limited 14 days Verizon gives you. Return the phone for another and don't let them tell you no and blame it on Palm alone. It's within the 14 days!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    2 days ago means within the limited 14 days Verizon gives you. Return the phone for another and don't let them tell you no and blame it on Palm alone. It's within the 14 days!
    Exactly. If my phone had stopped working within the first couple of weeks, I'd get a NEW phone. If my phone stopped working as a phone NOW (after 3.5 months), I'd get a replacement.

I'd only come here to complain about it after it was resolved with VZW.
  8.    #8  
    bought the phone brand new on ebay, cant get ahold of seller
    oh crap that blows. good luck to you...worse comes to worse you send it into PALM for service assuming it's under warranty
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered