1.    #1  
    I like to sync my phone with both exchange server and my desktop at home. It was working fine for a few weeks but recently it hangs when I sync it with my desktop and eventually stops after around 4 minutes. It always works fine when it syncs with the exchange server (wirelessly) but it seems to hang and disconnect with exchange server when I connect with bluetooth or usb with my laptop?

Does anybody run into this problem and does anybody have a solution?

Thanks.
    Jadco the first thing to do is go to your Windows/temp folder and delete all files that are in there. There should be a huge amount of 0kb files in there, and it make take awhile (10 min. - 30 min.) to delete them all, but delete with confidence. Plan to periodically go into this folder to clean it out as the files build up.

When you open up the Windows/temp folder, select Menu, choose Edit, and then choose Select All. Then select menu again, and choose Delete.

There's a thread about this somewhere in this forum but I can't find it at the moment.
    Treo 700w
  3.    #3  
    Nash. That was it. Thanks for the help.
    Update your phone to the newly released AKU II ROM for 700w and these zero byte files will stop accumulating.
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...r/verizon.html