1.    #1  
    I am trying to access Shoutcast streams through the GSPlayer, but can not seem to make it work. I've downloaded the playlist, but when I try to play it, nothing happens. I think there is some sort of internet connection problem because the same thing happens when I try to open a URL stream.

Does the player have to be configured to somehow access the internet? Any help is appreciated...
    What device are you using and what type of connection? WiFi or carrier data?
  3.    #3  
    The 700, just using the regular Verizon internet. Is that what you were asking?
    yeah, I was asking because I use the 8125 on Cingular and if you have it setup to use a proxy when connected to EDGE data, streaming won't work. I'm not familiar with Verizon's data, but if there is a proxy server option, take it off and see if it works.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    shoutcast tv or shoutcast radio... tv doenst work.. at least i cant get it to... and i havent tried a radio playlist... just the actual url to a station.... ill try a list in a moment and report back