Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Hey guys I was wondering what your thoughts were on what is the best media player for the 700.

Specificially I am looking for something that can make and edit playlists on the handheld, play video, and all the other good stuff.

I cant seem to edit or make playlists on WMplayer on the 700. Your thoughts?
    I have the same problem... I have tried making playlists on the desktop and transferring them and it still doesn't work.
    melissa
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Are you syncing through the cable or BT? I sync through BT because my cable does not sync. I thought maybe thats why I cant sync my playlists. Frustrating as heck.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I use TCPMP.

It won't save playlist per se BUT you can have them sorted by title or artist making them easy to find once you access your sd card.

D
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    TCPMP! I could download videos and not have to do any converting at all, just click and play, and when I used TCPMP with my iPaq that had wifi I could view my videos and stream over the network! It was great!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    For music only, it's hard to beat GSplayer for managing playlists (the same ones as Winamp). GSPlayer doesn't do videos though - for that I agree with the other posters here: TCPMP.
    I use TCPMP for PLS (Shoutcast). RealPlayer for Real content and WMP for Windows Media streams. I tried Resco Radio for PLS but dfound it unstable. I think the lack of ability to bookmark in the Windows Media Player is very annoying.
    Hands down Pocket Player.