1.    #1  
    I hope someone might offer a fix. I have 4 text messages in my Text Messaging Drafts folder. When I try to get into this folder, my 700 locks up and I have to soft reset. I have tried Clear "Text Messages" under Tools on the menu. I have also done a hard reset but I had several messges in the drafts folder within a day or two and was locking up again.

Any suggestions how to clear this folder out without doing another hard reset?

Thanks.

Drew
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I just stopped trying to send email because I keep getting "invalid message recipients" message... it is a piece of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewC
    I hope someone might offer a fix. I have 4 text messages in my Text Messaging Drafts folder. When I try to get into this folder, my 700 locks up and I have to soft reset. I have tried Clear "Text Messages" under Tools on the menu. I have also done a hard reset but I had several messges in the drafts folder within a day or two and was locking up again.

Any suggestions how to clear this folder out without doing another hard reset?

Thanks.

Drew
    Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700w
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoc
    I just stopped trying to send email because I keep getting "invalid message recipients" message... it is a piece of crap.
    i get that same messege when sending emails man...i have no clue why.....and the drafts problem is simple ....download a copy of flexmail(webis mail) and open the drafts folder delete them and then if you dont like the program uninstall and youll be good to go....its something with corrupted sms...usually happens when you receive a text when you are typing one and then close out the one you are typing to reply to the one you just got....
  4.    #4  
    Happy,

Thanks for the quick fix for the Drafts folder. Worked great!

Drew
    Flexmail is a much better program. Unfortunately still nothing intuitive on Windows Mobile so set your expectations lower than Palm. Comparing one handed operation as well as simple, quick solutions for common items like deleting messages (like massive spam) still takes dropdown menus and other keystrokes. It's unfortunate that while Microsoft's built in apps are far better than the Palm, they are still half baked attempts to just do the simplest things right.