1.    #1  
    I have downloaded the GSPlayer, but I'm not sure how to open Shoutcast streams. Can anyone help me out?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Download the shoutcast playlist to your treo and then all you have to do is make sure you have interent connect open and then select the playlist and it will launch the GSplayer and connect to the radio station.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri
    Download the shoutcast playlist to your treo and then all you have to do is make sure you have interent connect open and then select the playlist and it will launch the GSplayer and connect to the radio station.
    What do you mean have the internet connect open? I've downloaded a playlist, but when I open it, nothing happens (though it is showing up in the GSplayer.) I appreciate your help.
  4.    #4  
    I am making some progress...I found that when I go to a webpage, then close the browser and open GSPlayer, I can get the stream to connect. However, it stops streaming after a few minutes, so I assume that coincides with the internet connection ending.

Can anyone tell me how to keep the connection open to continue the stream? Or offer any other advice about what I am doing wrong?