Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    I was messing around with SKTools,
    and changed some setting that actually kept my "AlwaysOn" setting at "1", after Soft reset! ... in addition, NullKeyboard was also persistent after soft reset as well. I can't remember exactly what I changed, but it may be changing the default keyboard - i'm not sure.
    The Very interesting part is that after numerous Soft resets, the Always On setting stayed at "1".

The only bad thing is that I needed to do a Sprite Restore because for some reason my PInternet Explorer stopped working after this as well. (everything else seemed to work).

Anyway, i'll try to reproduce this again later after reinstalling SKTools.
    Last edited by plasmo; 04/18/2006 at 04:54 PM.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Well, I figured a way to maintain the Keep EVDO AlwaysOn Hack to "1" after a soft reset, BUT by doing so (below) makes Internet Explorer not work.

Using SKTools, change the Default Keyboard to "NullKB" (free download at http://personales.ya.com/beemer/nullkeyboard.htm).
    After doing a soft reset, the EVDO AlwaysOn Hack stays at "1".

If someone can figure out why PIE doesn't work when this is done, or to get it to work, please let me know.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w