Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Ok, here's a good question. Anyone know of a way to have the voicemail icons show on an incoming call? I have setup our main number which calls us when we have a voicemail. If I answer it, I can enter my id, etc and it will play the voicemail. I always have to enter the numbers if I get the voicemail icons working, I could just press those buttons instead making it faster and easier. Sometimes if you press a number by mistake, it throws you out to the main voicemail system where you have to enter all sorts of info to get back in. Pita

I setup the option for the voicemail icons and it only shows when you are making an outgoing call. When it's inbound, they do not appear.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Not sure I understand your question. I think you're asking how to send a series of DTMF tones (i.e., send a string of digits) with one button after receiving a call. If so, I'm not sure exactly how to do it, but search for a macro and see if there's a macro app that does the trick.

If that's not what you're asking, please clarify.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    You have to have a 700 to understand because the Palm OS doesn't offer this. On the 700 they provide voicemail icons which will allow you to press the buttons onscreen for to play delete save, etc voicemails from either, your cellular based voicemail or a company phone system voicemail.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    You have to have a 700 to understand because the Palm OS doesn't offer this. On the 700 they provide voicemail icons which will allow you to press the buttons onscreen for to play delete save, etc voicemails from either, your cellular based voicemail or a company phone system voicemail.
    Umm... There is a Palm OS app that does this
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Umm....Not out of the box it doesn't.