1. SHV
    Hi,

I recently roamed in Canada for a week, and when I set clock alarms, they actually went off one hour early. The phone itself auto adjusted to the new time zone.

Is this part of the DST known bug, or is this another issue?

Thanks,
    Steve
    I had the same issue last week myself while I was in Canada. Even set my clock to Visit in the settings putting in the correct time zone for where I was. The alarm I set still went off an hour early.

Then when I got home, most of my all day events were move back a day. Also, my timezone for Home kept getting set incorrectly. I finally turned off the syncing time with wireless server and now the timezone seems to be sticking in the right spot. But I had to go through my calendar for the rest of the year and set the all day events (mostly holidays) to the right day.
  3. SHV
    Gee... I hadn't even thought to check the all day events as well as the home time zone... both were wrong, just like yours! Thanks for the tip.

Which settings did you turn off- the 'enable local network time' or just the 'use network time zone'?

This is ridiculous... I can't trust the OS to wake me up on time, and I can't trust it to keep my appointments straight- I use all day events for lots of stuff beyond holidays.

thanks again,
    Steve
    I just shut off "Use network time zone", I left "Enable local network time" on and so far it's looking good. I also noticed I had some duplicates on some appointments, but that may be a different issue all together.