1.    #1  
    You know how verizon is supposed to give us a free version of sprite backup when they release the first update. Will we be able to get a refund if we had already bought it?
    dont hold your breathe
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I seriously doubt that they will.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Sprite has given a few people refunds (if it's within the first 30 days), so it is possible. But you have to remove the current version of Sprite from your device immediately.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    Sprite has given a few people refunds (if it's within the first 30 days), so it is possible. But you have to remove the current version of Sprite from your device immediately.
    Sprite refunded me the price I paid to upgrade to the WM5 version. They didn't tell me to remove the software now but they told me that I should delete and install the Palm offered app when it is made available.

I'm still waiting.

I don't know if having already paid for an earlier version made a difference in their response to me.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LMBvideography
    You know how verizon is supposed to give us a free version of sprite backup when they release the first update. Will we be able to get a refund if we had already bought it?
    Where are you guys finding this info?
    supposedly the verizon sprite backup isnt a FULL version of the program......im sticking with my paid version...heck its only 30 bucks and works fantastically......

on another note....do any of you use sprite backup professional for backing up your home desktop pc?....i have it and wondering if i should implement it....never backed up my home pc before....hmmmmm