1.    #1  
    Ok i needed to send a very large file through an email using outlook......now the email is stuck in the sending stage and i cant seem to delete it or remove it or anything......and when i load outlook it brings my computer to a crawl because of this....how can i fix this problem
    Are you describing Outlook for Windows XP? If so, you might want to look at the Outlook Newsgroup set up for that very purpose.
  3.    #3  
    no help there....i really need a fix for this....i cant uninstall from my PC control panel add/remove programs as its not on that list......and i cant re-install from the disc if its already installed.....how do i stop that mail from sending?
    I would disconnect your computer from the internet. Restart your computer. Open up Outlook. Go to the Outbox. Delete the offending email.
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    no help there....i really need a fix for this....
    I guess this entry, exactly where I sent you, doesn't sound just like what you described? Oh well. I would have put your finger on this link in my first post, but I guess I was still trying to figure out why an outlook for PC problem was posted in a Treo 700w forum so I took the time to ask you for clarification. Good luck - hope you find a solution.
  6.    #6  
    thank kupe.....i must have looked over this when i used the link earlier...i appologize....and i posted this in the treo forum being that you have to sync with outlook and thats what us treo users use....eitehr way problem solved...thanx again
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Ah, Kupe always being the good guy while making people feel stupid. What a guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    making people feel stupid.
    How can I make someone feel stupid?
    Last edited by Kupe; 04/13/2006 at 10:04 PM.