1.    #1  
    Hello,
    Is there a way to wirelessly sync my calender on my phone with my calender in my Microsoft Outlook on my work computer? Its already syncing with my calender in Wireless Sync. I have so many problems with Active Sync that i'd rather not use it.. Please help!!
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Sorry but I can't understand the post. Is it syncing your calendar on you phone already?
  3.    #3  
    I want the entries i put in my phone to sync with my calender in Outlook (on my computer). I think i figured it out - maybe.. I currently use Wireless Sync for emails and it works ok. So i downloaded the PC Monitor through Wireless Sync and thats seems to have doen the trick.
    Now i have a NEW problem.. I'm 2 copies of each email now!! Why?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Check to make sure that the PC Monitor idn't trying to get your email as well as wireless sync. Two different programs trying to grab the same email.
  5.    #5  
    Which is better for emails? PC Monitor or Wireless Sync? Is either one faster?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I don't know. I have never used PC Monitor and I don't use the wireless sync.
    All PC Monitor does, is takes the items from your Exchange server and puts it on Verizon's Wireless sync website. Then the wireless sync on your phone grabs from there. I had this issue as well, basically make sure whatever you have selected on your phone to update wirelessly (via wireless sync/pc monitor) you are NOT also trying to sync via a cable connection to Active Sync. If you have stopped using Active Sync all together, then you shouldn't have a problem moving forward. But unfortunatly you will have to manually delete the duplicates that are there from the original sync you did with wireless sync and PC Monitor. Hope that helps.