1.    #1  
    1) Gets stuck with syncing to the exchange server once a day. It is caught up in a "connecting" state and has to be reset to clear it out. Any fix for this?

2) Won't play WAV files that are attachments within Outlook. Our phone system syncs with Exchange and gives the messages as an attachment in WAV format. When I select the attachment, a play bar comes up but when I select play nothing happens. Also, if I save the WAV file onto my SD card or the device, I have the same problem. Anyone else know how to make this work?

Thanks,
    Steak
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I don't know the answer for the first question but as for the send question it problem isn't compatable with the Windows Media Player on the Treo.
    I corrected the unified messaging file problem by installing a free utility called TCPMP and associating it with WAV files only. It is my understanding that most unified messaging systems encode their WAV files in such a way that most mobile devices cannot play them. Here is the site to download from: http://tcpmp.corecodec.org
    For #2 you might want to check out TCPMP player. It's free and full featured. It handles all the music and video that WMP doesn't.
    Or you could also use the TCPMP player...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Man_07
    I corrected the unified messaging file problem by installing a free utility called TCPMP and associating it with WAV files only. It is my understanding that most unified messaging systems encode their WAV files in such a way that most mobile devices cannot play them. Here is the site to download from: http://tcpmp.corecodec.org
    Thanks for the info. Can't seem to get to their site right now. Anyone else having that problem?
    Yeah, looks like their site is down right now.
    I saw the same thing when I was trying to cut and paste the web link. The site was up yesterday when I downloaded it so hopefully it will only be temporary.