Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay555
    Guys, glad it is coming along. It's easter so I've got a few days to do a bit more work on this stuff. Yes, I thought it was well known that you could edit the registry to change the size of the 2 bars, as big or small as you want <= 26 pixels.

However, a final version will have a config dialog, no registry editing required hopefully.

Verizon line - when we get the plugin installed, I'll try to give it a hack

The keyboard icon - seems to be a bug in the older rom. You guys should be getting the new rom soon, and it seems to work better with that.

V
    Hi VJ...

Any word on the final version?? Just curious.. havn't heard anything in a while...
    I love what you have provided so far...I use it ALL the time.

THANKS!!!

Paul G
    <><
    Hello,

I added anther small application to Vijia workaround to show the Taskbar. at startup Just incase you need the taskbar but not the menu bar.

copy VJToggleTodayIIalpha.exe to \\Windows
    Copy SNToggleToday.exe to \\Windows\\Startup

Read to go. However, I'm having problem with the keyboard showing in the middle of the screen and also Answering a call keeps the menu bar.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by bm_masri View Post
    Hello,

I added anther small application to Vijia workaround to show the Taskbar. at startup Just incase you need the taskbar but not the menu bar.

copy VJToggleTodayIIalpha.exe to \\Windows
    Copy SNToggleToday.exe to \\Windows\\Startup

Read to go. However, I'm having problem with the keyboard showing in the middle of the screen and also Answering a call keeps the menu bar.

bm_masri, thanks for your work
    Has anyone figured out the keyboard icon stickyness yet?

NEVER MIND: if you make the softkey setting at least 1 pixel, it won't keep the keyboard sticking around...

BUT, after a call comes in, the softkey menu gets stuck on "answer" and "menu"... anyone have a tip for this?
    Last edited by Alienwhere; 03/15/2007 at 09:59 PM.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmo View Post
    I don't, but Vijay555 probably would know how to.
    I have actually been using the program above for a few days now (removing both top and bottom bars), and put VijayToggleTodayII into my Startup folder-

At first I thought I would really miss the EVDO icon, and Cell Signal Strength, and Time, but found that I don't really need it...which gives me so much more space on the Today screen. My EVDO and Cell strength in the Chicago area is so good, I don't worry about low signal areas that much.

I just hope that someone could figure out how to remove the Verizon Bar someday.
    hey buddy....here you go....(If your still looking).....I got it from the guys over at PPCGeeks:

hidelogocab11.cab
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    hey buddy....here you go....(If your still looking).....I got it from the guys over at PPCGeeks:

hidelogocab11.cab
    wow - better late then never! I think I wrote that more than a year ago
    I actually had that program, but i'm sure it will be useful for others. thanks
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    LOL

I realized the date you wrote that after I posted it, I was actually looking for a way to get rid of the bottom menu bar and saw your request. I tried toggle, but eventhough it gets rid of the bar, leaving the keyboard icon really doesn't give you anymore realestate to work with!!!! Oh Well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Has anyone figured out the keyboard icon stickyness yet?

NEVER MIND: if you make the softkey setting at least 1 pixel, it won't keep the keyboard sticking around...

BUT, after a call comes in, the softkey menu gets stuck on "answer" and "menu"... anyone have a tip for this?
    Hey Alien, did you ever figure this out? I am trying to get rid of the menu bar on the bottom of the today screen to free up some real estate and installed VJtodaytoggle alpha release but the "answer" and "menu" soft keys won't go away after a call comes in.

Anyone else know a way to get rid of the menu bar and prevent this issue?

thanks in advance!
    bump!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123