1.    #1  
    I recently bought a 700w and love it. I do everthing with it, read ebooks, listen to MP3's, listen to Audio books during my horrible cummute, it wakes me up in the morning, and I've played countless hours of WORMS, email, hotmail, messenger, blah blah blah. I could go on and on. I enjoy my phone.

I do have two issues.

1. Two days ago my audio jack lost most of its volume. I can barely hear anything. I really don't want to return the phone. I see other posts on the board about a guy who fixes 650 audio jack issues but not sure if he does 700w. Anyone else have this issue? It's driving me crazy.

2. Is it possible to make the Windows Media Player play audio through Blue Tooth or is Blue Tooth only for phone calls?

Thanks for any reply.

-Bulletz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletz
    I recently bought a 700w and love it. I do everthing with it, read ebooks, listen to MP3's, listen to Audio books during my horrible cummute, it wakes me up in the morning, and I've played countless hours of WORMS, email, hotmail, messenger, blah blah blah. I could go on and on. I enjoy my phone.

I do have two issues.

1. Two days ago my audio jack lost most of its volume. I can barely hear anything. I really don't want to return the phone. I see other posts on the board about a guy who fixes 650 audio jack issues but not sure if he does 700w. Anyone else have this issue? It's driving me crazy.

2. Is it possible to make the Windows Media Player play audio through Blue Tooth or is Blue Tooth only for phone calls?

Thanks for any reply.

-Bulletz
    1.) I have heard of some issues with wierd headsets and speaker volume, search the forums, but I believe the favorite method of repair is to swap the device for a new one.

2.) To do this you need the A2DP profile that will HOPEFULLY be included in the upcoming rom update. "Fingers crossed"
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaweil
    1.) I have heard of some issues with wierd headsets and speaker volume, search the forums, but I believe the favorite method of repair is to swap the device for a new one.

2.) To do this you need the A2DP profile that will HOPEFULLY be included in the upcoming rom update. "Fingers crossed"
    Rom update? Is that AKU2? Do you have a link? I heard rumors about may, but havent seen anything.
    hmmm. where did you find the ereader file for wm5. I can't find a working version anywhere. thanks.