1.    #1  
    I dont' know if anyone has seen this or not http://www.trancreative.com/mb.aspx but it appears to be a pretty good task manager.
    Good find, thanks!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    If you click on more, theres a menu item for soft reset. It's big advantage is that it changes the default behavior of the x at the top right, so that it actually removes the program from memory.
    I've been using Magic Button for a while, and I agree, its pretty good. Overall its pretty stable and does the job. The soft reset is handy, but once in while my 700w screws up where I cannot access bluetooth and I can't access the Magic Button menu to do a soft reset. At that point I have to remove the batter cover which is annoying as hell. I really should look into a replacement cover with the hole in the right place.
    Magic Button is my fav WM5 software. Jasons Virtual Earth Mobile is a close second. And both are FREE!
    I've been using it since Jan when I got my Treo. Good stuff!
    Is there any way to add Magic Button to the start program? Id like it to load when the OS starts up
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    From the Magic Button settings there is an option to Auto Start it.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Has anyone installed Magic Button on 750v? How does it compared to say click and hold the 'Ok' button for activating the task manager? Am I missing something here.
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]