1.    #1  
    I just purchased this battery, and it seems that the Treo is not recognizing the battery level correctly. Whenever I plug the tro into charge, the battery meter drops to about 3%. When I disconnect the Treo from charging, it still thinks it's at 3% and suspends itself until I remove and reinsert the battery. Anyone else having this issue with extended batteries?

Regards,

Adam
    I have the battery and it works absolutely fine for me.
    It works well for me too. I do notice that the battery charge needs to refresh when its in the cradle.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazza
    I just purchased this battery, and it seems that the Treo is not recognizing the battery level correctly. Whenever I plug the tro into charge, the battery meter drops to about 3%. When I disconnect the Treo from charging, it still thinks it's at 3% and suspends itself until I remove and reinsert the battery. Anyone else having this issue with extended batteries?

Regards,

Adam
    Hi Adam,

Please call our tech support department at: 832-204-1114. If you would prefer that they call you, please email a phone number you can be reached at to my address below. If you do have a defective battery, we will get a replacement out to you ASAP. If you puruchased it from TreoCentral or another site, they will also do that for you within the first 30 days after purchase. Just let me know how we can best help you.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Works fine for me. Gives a little more juice than the ordinary although not as much as I expected.