Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok im new to the whole data scene on this treo...so im looking for any ideas on anything i may be missing out on......i just dled the resco radio and damn its like having xm or sirius but without having to pay a fee....PLUS my favorite part of it is that you can hit record and it will save it as a mp3 to wherever you want.....AND to top that you can set up a time frame and it will record automatically....SWEET!.....is there anything else like this out there that may be better or more features or video also....would be nice to watch some tv for free.....i hear about this sling player....thanx !!!
    Last edited by happypappy; 04/10/2006 at 11:59 AM.
    interesting resco records...hmmm
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I've been using GSplayer for shoutcast.com. It works great for me and with shoutcast you get music and comedy and more.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter
    interesting resco records...hmmm
    yeah man its great!!!.....you hear a song you like, just hit the record button....it auto records and you can choose the name of the file and where you want it stored(device folder or sd card, etc).....and then there are record settings so if you say like a certain program that is on from 3-5 on any given day, you can manually set it so it will record that same time automatically.

and is shoutcast like sling player.....im just looking for one program that can do it all and has a lot of cool features and lots of genres
    how do u take advatage of shoutcast with the 700 i went to there website and it says i need winamp do i need to DL or what do i need to do so i can listen to it on my treo
    Got Treo?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    just use the gsplayer which is FREE!
    where can i get it from
    Got Treo?
    If you are a Serius Satellite Radio customer you can use SeriusCE to listen, just like you would on the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    yeah man its great!!!.....you hear a song you like, just hit the record button....it auto records and you can choose the name of the file and where you want it stored(device folder or sd card, etc).....and then there are record settings so if you say like a certain program that is on from 3-5 on any given day, you can manually set it so it will record that same time automatically.

and is shoutcast like sling player.....im just looking for one program that can do it all and has a lot of cool features and lots of genres
    ok i'm liking this already...is this a freeware? what's the cost?
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
  10.    #11  
    i beleive its like 19.95 or somthing.....trial it for 30 days and see, its great!
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    If you are a Serius Satellite Radio customer you can use SeriusCE to listen, just like you would on the web.
    And XM customers can use XstreamXM Mobile (http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile) to listen without having to install a separate application.
    and sirius customers can d/l cerius or something like that
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    For some free live tv check out www.pocketpcmedia.com

Also for those looking for a free alternative to resco pocket radio...this is also a great site...
    www.mikesradioworld.com
    i DL the gsplayer but its .zip file can i DL a unzip for my treo
    Got Treo?
    I use GSPlayer as well for my streaming just because its free.

Here is a little article I wrote once I was all excited I could stream music. hehe

http://www.treo700.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16

I'm also going to be listing stations that stream well over the 700w on:
    http://www.treo700.us/resources.php
    Treo700.us is now WinMobee.com. Soon to be a great resource site for all Windows Mobile phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1
    And XM customers can use XstreamXM Mobile (http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile) to listen without having to install a separate application.
    I use www.minixm.com on my 6700. I will try out your link also.

Also, I could never get SiriusCE to work. I got an error about Sirius changing their web address or something (when attempting to log in)?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Also, I could never get SiriusCE to work. I got an error about Sirius changing their web address or something (when attempting to log in)?
    That has apparently been updated in the latest version.
    However be aware all of these are heck on your battery life.........
    last nite i bought resco and i absoutly love the radio feature, and being able to record songs to make ring tones is freakin money! this is a must have!
    Got Treo?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast