1.    #1  
    Is there anyone out there that can create a short 12 sec. polytone ringtone to download as a wav file for my email alert.

I would love to have:

Law and Order (Criminal Intent) or
    Mission Impossible

I have scoured the web and the tones I'm finding are all full length and not downloadable to the computer so I can cut it up.

Some help....plz.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    why do you want it in wav format? Why not keep in the midi format to save on space? Anyway, I don't have a program to edit the Midi file, but here is a good site for a wide variety of midis (Mission Impossible is there under "Themes-Movies"):

http://www.mididb.com/

You can just right-click and "save-as" to save the full file. I used to just save the whole file and didn't worry about chopping it up. If you have a midi editor then you can do what you want with them.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by phattysalz
    why do you want it in wav format? Why not keep in the midi format to save on space? Anyway, I don't have a program to edit the Midi file, but here is a good site for a wide variety of midis (Mission Impossible is there under "Themes-Movies"):

http://www.mididb.com/

You can just right-click and "save-as" to save the full file. I used to just save the whole file and didn't worry about chopping it up. If you have a midi editor then you can do what you want with them.
    LOL, your way sounds good to me. I was under the impression that only wav files would show up in the Sounds files to select. I'll give it a try.

In my frustration to find it in the short length I wanted I forgot the obvious in simply saving target. Duh

Thanks!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre