1.    #1  
    I have just bought the 700 and have some questions. The Moto Q plays these audio files(supported formats: iMelody, MIDI, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, WAX, QCELP) which of these does the 700 play? Along with that, the Q supports these bluetooth profiles(Supported Profiles: SPP, FTP, OPP, DUN, GOEP, HSP, HFP, BPP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, HID, BIP) which of these does the 700 support? And last the Q supports these custom graphoncs(supported formats: GIF87a, GIF89a, JPEG, WBMP, BMP, PNG) which of these does the 700 support? The reason I ask this is because I am not very familiar with what all of these things are. I have a few questions about bt because, for example on the 6700 you can listen to WMA through a bluetooth headset that is not stereo and that is really cool to me, also it has the voice dial via bt headset, but I hate the way that the phone looks so I would never consider owning one. So with this in mind are these the profiles in the Q that allow these things to happen? I really do not want to switch because so far I really like what the 700 can do but the bluetooth does not support either of these profiles so what are the profiles that allow this to happen and is there any way that I can access this through the 700, and if there was a fix for this to happen would it just be a simple software update? Also if extra memory was allowed for the 700 would that be a software update? Sorry if these things have been covered but I have tried to get direct answers but have not been so lucky thank you for all of the help.
  2.    #2  
    any takers yet on this subject
    Last edited by theradioinside; 04/08/2006 at 03:33 PM.
    So far I have found no way to get non-phone sounds over my bt headset. Until the A2DP profile is supported on the 700 you won't be able to do this.

As far as getting extra memory, that would involve both hardware surgery and some rom changes most likely.