1.    #1  
    Does/has anyone any knowledge of how to watch MLB.TV on the Treo 700w? I have paid for the subscription on my PC and would love to have the same ability to watch on my Treo 700.

I know I could always get slingbox and slingmedia player going, but I have already sunk some cash into MLB.TV and would rather not spend the dough.

Any suggestions or experiences?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I believe Orb http://www.orb.com/ with TCPMP should solve your problems. (No additional cash required)

Disclaimer--I'm not a real techie, I just play one on these boards.

D
  3.    #3  
    interesting thought... I will give it a try.
  4.    #4  
    Couldn't get it to work....on ORB.. but maybe I am doing something wrong. I know MLB has pretty tight passwords/users controls... so maybe if I set up the explorer to get it to stream via media player?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    That might work but do they have special software that installs on your system?
  6.    #6  
    Yeah I just tried Opera, I got further than using IE, but still no luck when it came to clicking the link to launch the game and sign in etc....
  7.    #7  
    NO they do use special software. MLB.TV plays via your internet browser using windows mediaplayer plugins
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Then the Media player on the treo may not be able to use those plugins.
  9.    #9  
    I can't even get that far to get an error. I can't even navigate to the log in page. Think it has to do with the frames.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Sorry. Thought that would work for you.

D