Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheO.Z.
    How is that even possible?

How do I reclaim that memory with anything short of a soft reset? I've seen tons of people saying they have something like 10-12MB open at any given time with very ltitle aps open...
    These people all have voice command turned off. It gets you back 4-5mb
    Quote Originally Posted by TheO.Z.
    I was talking about RAM, not ROM. Moving anything to an SD card won't make a difference for usable RAM.
    Sorry.

For some reason I keep thinking when you have lot of programs loaded on the device itself, they all suck up RAM even when inactive. It seemed to happen to me. My device slowed down with a lot of programs on it, when I put some on the card, things sped up.

But the scheduled soft reset thing I know will reclaim RAM, because I often have to do that myself and I gain 3MB RAM back.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12