Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I use at least 5000 minutes a month, easily, and no problems... I don't think the minutes used on the phone are what cause the problems....
  2.    #62  
    you never have a lockup even with doing all those minutes?
    Quote Originally Posted by olympus1
    I use about 3000 minutes per month and have no lockups either...
    Quote Originally Posted by olympus1
    Nah..I've been real lucky.... I can't speak for all others, as all situations and configurations are different, but this phone has really turned out great for me. I think I utilize it to it's fullest potential, and it has not let me down....
    comeonn, just soft reset once in a while, for gods sake
    OMG!! Even when I had a real phone, Startac, V551 etc.. I turned the stupid thing off once in a while.. Why is it such a big deal to take a minute or less to soft reset?
    Mine does it automatically at midnite after a back up using spb backup.
    I have to reset the phone once a day MINIMUM to regain lost RAM. I can quit all apps and still have only 7-9 MB of RAM for reasons I can't explain. Sometimes it grows, other times it stays put. I now have a problem that going to my settings folder freezes the phone which means I have to input more apps.

I would find it hard to believe that anyone who has more than 5-10 apps installed and uses them won't require a few soft resets each week, if just to recover the RAM being lost.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234